NYC girl survives fall from third-story window: cops
In a terrifying incident on Saturday morning, a 4-year-old girl fell from a third-floor window in Brooklyn and miraculously survived with only a broken leg. The incident occurred at around 8:30 a.m. in a building located at 230 Madison St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant.
According to reports, the girl was looking out of the window when she tumbled out and landed on the street. Despite the potential tragedy, the girl was the lucky one that day, as both of her parents were at home during the incident.
Police investigating the incident have noted that the window did not have any guards on it, which could have prevented the fall. A spokesperson for the NYPD expressed gratitude that the child survived the fall and did not suffer any life-threatening injuries.
Residents and neighbors of the building were understandably alarmed by the incident, with a neighbor who lives across the street saying, “It’s shocking that this happened here. But all I can say is I’m thankful everyone is OK.”
Q: How did the incident occur?
A: The 4-year-old girl fell from a third-floor window while looking out of it.
Q: Were the child’s parents around during the incident?
A: Yes, both parents were at home during the incident.
Q: What injuries did the child suffer?
A: The child only suffered a broken leg.
Q: Was there anything that could have prevented the fall?
A: Police noted that the window did not have any guards on it, which could have prevented the fall.
Q: How did neighbors and residents of the building react?
A: Many were shocked and alarmed by the incident but expressed relief that the child survived with minor injuries.
Cops report NYC teenage girl’s survival after falling from third-story window
A 4-year-old girl miraculously survived a fall out of a third-floor window in Brooklyn over the weekend. According to police, the child was peering out of the window of her home at 230 Madison St. in Bedford-Stuyvesant around 8:30 a.m. on Saturday when she suddenly plummeted to the pavement below. Despite suffering a broken leg, the young girl remained conscious and was rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. It’s worth noting that neither of her parents had installed guards on the dangerous window that led to the traumatic fall. When questioned about the incident, a police spokesperson expressed gratitude that the child had managed to survive such a frightening experience. Meanwhile, a neighbor across the street was left shaken by the close call, but was ultimately relieved that everyone was ultimately okay.